Saturday, May 03, 2008

In a week.

In a week I am going to to the green island. Ok, so not the Emerald Island bot another green spot in the middle of the Atlantic. I am going to see my 'evil' twin. I haven't seen her in two years. I don't know why I am nervous. But it is going to be great. I have always wanted to see Iceland. But more so I can't believe this fantastic year is going to be over in a week.

Todo before May 10th:
-MTH 204 self scheduled exam
-ENG 208 self scheduled exam
-MTH 153 take home (due on tuesday)
-CSC 106 Crit (on wednesday)

-Study/Work on all of the above

-Pack room
-Pack for Iceland and summer
-Do laundery
-Carry everything downstairs (people are helping me Yay!)
-Go to the brewery and have a beer(just because I need to do that sooner or later)
-Get I20 signed DONE
-Meet with Norwegian Students (tomorrow)

Study breaks today:
-At 4.3o to after dinner: Go down and buy snacks(read fruit, cheese and milk), jewlery time with Aprille, Take Madison out for Sushi, and lace Becca into my corset
-Later tonight: write fic for Ashlyn's amusement

No comments: