Monday, May 05, 2008

Last day of reading Period/ 5 days to Iceland

Mmm... Had a fairly productive day yesterday, even if I only worked on one thing. Finished at 71/70 points. Going to do the last 29 today. I think I'll take my two self scheduled tomorrow, hand in my Discrete (it is due at noon) and finish up my final project in Computer Science (it is due Wed at 2PM, when we have our crits), if you want to have a look at WiP here you go.

Todo today:
-Read Spec Fic notes
-Go to Help session at 11AM
-Study Linear Algebra and take practice exam between lunch and dinner
-Finish Discrete after dinner

Today's selected study breaks:
-Packing, at least one box
-Call home
- Writing, I now have two plot bunnies competing for my attention. Why do I get plot bunnies over finals?
-Lunch and Dinner, I will not allow myself to study through these meals.
-Comment on Computer Science blog/Spec Fic recommendations and LJ/blogs
-Pictures of pretty flowers

No comments: