Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Murr

Today have been ok. I am back on facebook. I still don't like it but it is needed for my job. We use it to keep in contact with Alums. I also did some typing up for one of the teachers. Not sure how much more I can say about it really.

After work today (I got off an hour early) I went downtown and got my hair cut. Now it looks rather nifty. Just the tips on the top bleached. That is going to change but I don't mind this. I also got a coffee at Woodstar. I like to do these nice little things to myself. Live everyday to the fullest as someone wiser than me said. Hung out with friends and just overall had a nice time. This is how I want to live when I grow up. Work all day and then hang out with friends in the evening.

Oh and because people haven't read it. Here is a short fic I wrote featuring the pirate crew from Victoriana. Please ignore that I misspelled Jackie's name

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, how was your trip home and how was the Blue Lagoon?
Haven't seen you around since you left 'sall.