Thursday, May 29, 2008

Games

So yeah. I bought Titus, a used xbox, but he didn't work so I changed him for Rio-Reno who is all new and shiny. So if you wonder what I have been doing lately, gaming is the answer. Here is a quick rundown of the games I am playing and where I am. Oh and by the way, I would prefer no spoilers please, I am fully capable of finding them myself if I want them.

Oblivion: I am in love. I am not sure I need to say more. So so pretty and so much you can do. I am currently playing a Redguard named Zach, and he is an assassin. The games graphics is stunning. The story a tad run of the mill so far, but I really don't care, it is cool enough and gives you enough freedom that it doesn't matter. Total gaming time so far: 2-2.5 hours
Shadowrun: Pretty cool too. I know this game have taken a lot of heat and I can see why. But honestly I went in expecting a FPS and that was exactly what I got. I am still in training, but I expect that the game is sort of like CS in that the solo matches is a bit meh, while multi player is great. However I expect to be entertained for several more hours here. Total gaming time so far: 2 hours
Assassin's Creed: Oh my, this is the competitor for my heart. Story is amazingly cool and really surprised me. I thought I knew the story having read reviews and shit, but hell no. There is this really cool element that I didn't know. The controls are extremely hard, I swear I need another set of fingers on my right hand. But the graphics are so so sweet. Alta'ir ( I believe it is spelled this way) is amusing me(cocky and arrogant, hells yes), and yes I am already slashing him with a bunch of the other characters, sush, it is fun. Total gaming time so far: 1.5 hours

So for the last two days I have spent around 6 hours gaming... You are wondering why I am not online?

Other games I want to play:
Devil May Cry 4
Halo 3
Tomb Raider Legend
Night-Nine Nights
Bioshock

Oh I am also contemplating making an Alta'ir costume... But I have forbidden myself until I am done with what I have now.

Oh, oh yes. My mail box is sad and empty. If you want to write me a letter please please do so. I will respond to everyone who sends me a letter (heck I need more pen pals). I am also contemplating doing some other cool things with writing and sending stuff around. But I will think about it more. Anyway, respond with your mailing address to me in a email or some other form of message and I will send you a letter, or you can send me a letter and I will respond.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have in fact been wondering what happened to you. You seemed to fall off the face of the earth there for a while. ^^

If you give us your address I'd be happy to be your pen pal!

Tiger said...

Yay mail from Iceland.. I'll give you the address next time I see you online. key?

Anonymous said...

Awesome! ^^