Saturday, May 24, 2008

How a character is born

What happens when bunny and I are comfort drinking/in need of a distraction:
[23:27] Tiger: http://brilcrist.deviantart.com/art/Reborn-gokudera-doodle-86480114 why do i getr chararcter ideas
[23:27] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: college student, bisexual, probably a bit of a wimp and pretends to be a jerk.
[23:28] Tiger: and have more money than is good for him
[23:28] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: yeah
[23:28] Tiger: is somewhat sweet on the inside though, juts it never shows
[23:29] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: not his of course, but his moms or dads. And they giv eit to him to compensate for the lack of care.
[23:29] Tiger: yes
[23:29] Tiger: and he likes to play the bad boy
[23:29] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and he smokes because he doesn't know what else to do.
[23:29] Tiger: theme song: Bad or Beat it by Jackson
[23:30] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: don't really know it.
[23:30] Tiger: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uG5NhkxQJQc
[23:31] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: thanks
[23:32] Tiger: it is great
[23:32] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Letting it load
[23:36] Tiger: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUi2UCPe7Yo
[23:36] Tiger: beat it
[23:38] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: he's hot
[23:38] Tiger: michael?
[23:38] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Too bad he got so obsessive and freaky when he got older
[23:38] Tiger: yeah
[23:38] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: yeah, in bad or beat it.
[23:38] Tiger: this was while he was good
[23:38] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: very hot
[23:39] Tiger: I like the wanna be bad b oy attitude
[23:39] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: yeah
[23:40] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: oops, second beer gone.
[23:40] Tiger: hehe
[23:40] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: took me half an hour, heh.
[23:41] Tiger: hehe
[23:41] Tiger: Oh character forming
[23:41] Tiger: he is still in school yes?
[23:41] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: yeah
[23:41] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: studying business or physics, can't be sure
[23:41] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: maybe both
[23:41] Tiger: Slacking off, but his partents money buy him decent grades+$
[23:41] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Exactly
[23:42] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: they probably paid for half the library or something
[23:42] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: new computers
[23:42] Tiger: yes
[23:42] Tiger: and still pay
[23:42] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: He smokes marijuana, doesn't he?
[23:42] Tiger: oh yes
[23:42] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Yeah
[23:42] Tiger: as much as he can get
[23:42] Tiger: room mates in the dorm?
[23:43] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and drinks a lot, he drinks rum or whiskey, lots of beer.
[23:43] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: he doesn't appreciate vodka at all
[23:43] Tiger: Nope too common
[23:43] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Mm, he has two
[23:43] Tiger: Hehe... Shares living room, bath and kitchen
[23:43] Tiger: has his own bedroom
[23:44] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: yeah
[23:44] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: has a crush on one of them though
[23:44] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: fucks a different girl each weekend
[23:44] Tiger: yep, but sleeps with tons of girls to make up for it
[23:44] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: doesn't really dare show his bisexuality
[23:45] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: perhaps he doesn't quite understand it yet
[23:45] Tiger: I like how we think the smae thing
[23:45] Tiger: nagging suspision?
[23:45] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe, me too
[23:45] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: but of course we do
[23:45] Tiger: yes
[23:45] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: He thinks he's gay.
[23:45] Tiger: closest characters are great
[23:45] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Is scared shitless of the random desires to grab the other guy's but or to bend over and kiss him
[23:46] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: So he finds all sorts of girls to compensate
[23:46] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: he's young, plenty of drive.
[23:46] Tiger: Yes, always tries to have the other room mate between them when ever the three of them are together
[23:46] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: exactly
[23:46] Tiger: Hihi
[23:46] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: lifts wights, doesn't he?
[23:46] Tiger: Now I really wanna play this guy...
[23:46] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe
[23:46] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Mm, he does python
[23:46] Tiger: Not a lot though.. He likes that sleak look
[23:47] Tiger: Maybe he is a computer scientist
[23:47] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: off course, just stays in shape and does it to feel manly and butch
[23:47] Tiger: or maybe the room mate he has a crush on is one
[23:47] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: nah, not entirely, too cool.
[23:47] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: His crush, yeah!
[23:47] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Mm, the crush is latino
[23:47] Tiger: So he picks up a little here an there.
[23:47] Tiger: Straight?
[23:48] Tiger: his crush I mean
[23:48] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe, you know any straight latinos?
[23:48] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: =p
[23:48] Tiger: lol
[23:48] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: me too
[23:49] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: His crush is skinny though, really skinny
[23:49] Tiger: ok, so crush is gay, but also closeted due to family and religion and all that crap
[23:49] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: one of those guys who just forgets to eat or sleep because he just HAD to improve the code on something or to voice his opinion on some forum
[23:50] Tiger: Yes... So kinda like Thomas then?
[23:50] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: mm, religion is a huge issue here
[23:50] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe, maybe
[23:50] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Their third roomate is asian
[23:50] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: He knows more than the others realize though
[23:50] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: I think he realizes that they are both bi
[23:50] Tiger: Ok.. because the character looks slightly japanese
[23:50] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: But he doesn't care, has a steady girlfriend
[23:51] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: third is from HK
[23:51] Tiger: yeah.. but it is fun to snake in comments nad make them blush
[23:51] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe, yeah
[23:51] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Mm, thirds mom is gay
[23:51] Tiger: Oh.. interesting.. In a partnership?
[23:51] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: yeah
[23:52] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: broke up with third's dad because of it
[23:52] Tiger: cool... for how long?
[23:52] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: But third's stepmom is great, and it all happened when he was really young, so he's used to it
[23:52] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: which is why he's so accepting and so tuned to it
[23:52] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and he's th eonly straight one in the apartment
[23:52] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: =D
[23:52] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: more beer!
[23:52] Tiger: hihi
[23:53] Tiger: brb bathroom
[23:54] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: =D
[23:54] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: But to return to our character
[23:55] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: His name is Damien, isn't it? It feels like damien somehow.
[23:55] Tiger: Yeah, he is half Japanese, half American and they all go to college in the UK
[23:55] Tiger: Possibly Scotland
[23:55] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: His dad is half-jap. His mom is British
[23:55] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe, almost
[23:56] Tiger: We do think alike though
[23:56] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: I figured the british accent as well
[23:56] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: very
[23:56] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: almost uncanny
[23:56] Tiger: But only almost
[23:56] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: can both his parents be half-american so we have the mom half british?
[23:56] Tiger: The crush is Vicente
[23:56] Tiger: ok
[23:56] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Yeah!
[23:57] Tiger: we can do that
[23:57] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and the third is Tim
[23:57] Tiger: But everyone call him Vincent because it is easier to pronouce
[23:57] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: or Vince?
[23:57] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: or just vic
[23:57] Tiger: Latino... mmm Can we make him Italian?
[23:57] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: rarr
[23:57] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: certainly
[23:58] Tiger: From Rome.. Catholic
[23:58] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: naturally
[23:58] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: He has a lot of sisters
[23:58] Tiger: Frowns on the drinking, smoking and all the girls Damien has
[23:58] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: no brothers
[23:58] Tiger: And he is youngest?
[23:59] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Damien has an older brother who does everything right and a younger one who is similar
[23:59] Tiger: Yeah
[23:59] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Oh yeah Vic is the youngest
[23:59] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: the one everyone pays attention to
[23:59] Tiger: Tim is an only child?
[23:59] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: yeah
[23:59] Tiger: Oh yes, he is also the only boy.. Vic I mean
[23:59] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Exactly
[00:00] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Vic doesn't really know how to be close to guys without it being gay, he does okay at interaction, but close friendship is awkward
[00:02] Tiger: I can see Damien getting glared at when he comes out of his room to pick up a cold beer "What? It works well with studying.."
and then Tim "you? Study?" with one of those amused smiles
[00:02] Tiger: of course he doesn't
[00:02] Tiger: does either or Damien or Vic know about Tim's mothers
[00:02] Tiger: I doubt it
[00:03] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: No, they don't know, Tim never mentions a dad, so they don't ask
[00:03] Tiger: Yep
[00:03] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: His girlfriend know though
[00:03] Tiger: Probably
[00:03] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: *knos
[00:03] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: haha fail! *knows*
[00:04] Tiger: hehe
[00:04] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Oh, Vic is cool online though
[00:04] Tiger: squee new character in my head
[00:04] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: has more virtual friends that rl ones
[00:04] Tiger: Yeah
[00:04] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: three new characters my dear
[00:04] Tiger: plays what games?
[00:04] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: possibly four
[00:05] Tiger: if any?
[00:05] Tiger: yes
[00:05] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: He plays Age of Conan
[00:05] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and CS
[00:05] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and Crysis ^^
[00:05] Tiger: oh oh yeah
[00:05] Tiger: And all his online friends are cool
[00:05] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: But he's a moderator of at least three forums
[00:05] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: his online friends are awesome
[00:05] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: he spends a lot of time in his room by the computer
[00:06] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and he sometimes shouts at the computer if it won't do as he tells it to
[00:06] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Loudly. In Italian.
[00:06] Tiger: very looud at 3 in the morning
[00:06] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Yeah!
[00:07] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Only Tim attends classes, or sometimes Damien, but only when he's trying to score a particular girl.
[00:07] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: They go to a big uni, so the teachers and professors never notice who attends
[00:07] Tiger: Yeah.. Vic only does computer classes anyway
[00:07] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: yeah
[00:08] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Vic goes when he remembers but the teachers like him so he gets emails telling him what homework to do
[00:08] Tiger: And he does it
[00:08] Tiger: on time most of the time
[00:08] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: But they all like to cook
[00:08] Tiger: Yeah
[00:08] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe, yeah
[00:08] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: They take turns and make surprisingly interesting meals
[00:09] Tiger: yeah
[00:09] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Damien tosses random stuff together and likes frying stuff or making casseroles.
[00:09] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Tim makes stir fried stuff, rice and noodles
[00:09] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Vic makes pasta, lots of it. and lamb and chicken
[00:09] Tiger: Vic makes amazing pasta, Tim rocks at anything with rice, and Damien likes really spicy stuff?
[00:10] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: But Damien pays for most of it with his parents credit cards
[00:10] Tiger: Mexican or Indian
[00:10] Tiger: yeah
[00:10] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: haha!
[00:10] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: we think alike
[00:10] Tiger: And the other two doesn't complain
[00:10] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: exactly
[00:10] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Mm, but their place is a mess.
[00:10] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: A wonderful organized mess
[00:11] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: they've lived together for a while and gotten used to each other
[00:11] Tiger: Yes
[00:11] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: And they all moved in at the same time
[00:12] Tiger: Yep
[00:12] Tiger: same year?
[00:12] Tiger: and by now they are juniors
[00:13] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Yeah
[00:13] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: no fraternity
[00:13] Tiger: nope
[00:13] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Damien could join one if he wanted, but he doesn't really care
[00:13] Tiger: just them
[00:13] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: he gets to all the parties anyways
[00:14] Tiger: yeah, he is a member without being one
[00:14] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: although the UK shouldn't have many fraternities in any case =P
[00:14] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe
[00:14] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Damien is very relaxed when it's just him and his roommates
[00:15] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: he feels more at home with them than he ever has with his family
[00:15] Tiger: yeah
[00:15] Tiger: they are family
[00:15] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Tim is a bit of a fatherly figure for the other two and him and Vic often go to pick up the drunken wreck of their roomate when he's stranded at some party too drunk to walk
[00:16] Tiger: yeah. most people know to call them
[00:16] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: They have an awesome couch and a nice TV with all the game consoles
[00:16] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe
[00:16] Tiger: Oh yeah
[00:16] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: he probably has their numbers on a note in his coat ^^
[00:17] Tiger: Yep
[00:17] Tiger: He might not even know
[00:17] Tiger: Tim put it there
[00:17] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: they put it there!
[00:17] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe, excellent
[00:17] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: But Tim's gf is getting tired of all the mess
[00:17] Tiger: and orders them to clean up?
[00:18] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and of having to be prepared to hop in a car every weekend
[00:18] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: the mess that is them more than anything.
[00:18] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: She's just pressuring Tim a bit
[00:18] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: And making him stressed
[00:18] Tiger: yes..
[00:18] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: And he likes her too much to complain
[00:19] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: She comes from a pretty regular family however and wants Tim to move to her apartment in her parent's basement
[00:19] Tiger: yes, and he half wants to
[00:19] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: she's a local
[00:19] Tiger: but not really, because he likes his room mates
[00:20] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: But he doesn't really want to abandon his mates because he knows they'd be lost without him
[00:20] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Hehe
[00:20] Tiger: Oh yes
[00:20] Tiger: Vic wouldn't eat, and Damien would die of alcohol posioning
[00:20] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: She has a thing for Asians, maybe she has a soft spot for Damien despite her initial hostility
[00:20] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: ?
[00:20] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: hehe, yeah
[00:21] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: He's also the one who shops, although he drags Damien along so he can pay for things
[00:21] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: cleaning day happens about once a month and is usually hilarious
[00:21] Tiger: Yes... and Damien's friendly flirting might make her smile too
[00:22] Tiger: "hey baby, when are you going to dump this guy and date me?"
[00:22] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: Yeah
[00:22] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: exactly
[00:22] It might look like I'm here, but mostly I'm afk....: and he has that awesome smile

....and so on for a while.

Gosh I miss having people like bunny around, who I can stay up, drink and be miserable together with. Thank someone (most likely a bunch of guys at MiT) for the internet...

No comments: